Saturday, January 9, 2010

We are expecting!


We are 5weeks along and our baby is the size of a sesame seed! Yep, it's finally happening! I caught him on a good day!
The internet is a beautiful thing! It has allowed us to see how big (or little) our baby is, the day of conception, that we should expect our little one on September 9, 2010, I should only gain 15pds (hahaa), and that we are having a boy. Yah, 5weeks into it...no ultersound...and we already know just about everything! Who needs an OBGYN anyway? They are a little over-rated if you ask me. The internet is all I need! Just a search bar and a mouse and our baby will be well taken care of, and here before we all know it!
On a real note...we went to the doctors yesterday to get our very exciting news! I guess after the first Birthing Center and/or OBGYN appointment I will let all of you know just how accurate the internet forcasts actaully are. Until then, your prayers for a healthy baby are welcome!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having a boy and you're so luck you're only going to gain 15lbs!! :)
    Anyway, so excited for you guys and you're definitely in my prayers!!
    (are you guys going to find out before baby comes?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy you started this blog!!! Welcome to the blogging world!! Does Heather have one too??!! I am so happy for the two of you! I want to see you very soon! Our visit last time wasn't nearly long enough! I love you guys and I couldn't be more excited! It's like my sister being pregnant! Another niece or nephew! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAISE THE LORD! I won't have to show off pictures of dogs as grandchildren from you 2, anymore!!!! My heart aches, I am sooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how G Ma feels, my heart aches as well.
    I am sure all the Angels in Heaven are singing for Joy too. You guys will be great parents. May God grant you all the wishes of your heart. I know this is going to be a great year for sure. Love each other and hold on tight. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say quadrupletes??? ish I don't know how to spell but you know what I mean that is scary stuff!

    This is Alicia...long time no see miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete