Week #7 and our baby looks more like a dinosaur-tadpole than a baby! Still growing day-by-day and is now the size of a raspberry!Being pregnant is sort of funny. For weeks now I have asked myself “am I really pregnant? ….really-really pregnant???” Besides the absence of Mother Nature once a month and the occasionally thoughts of “holy cow are those really mine!” I haven’t really felt any different. …Well… until today that is….
It was a typical Monday morning…I woke up late, raced around the house getting ready for work, went through the normal ‘getting-ready’ routine, gave the dogs treats, gave the hubby kisses, jumped in the car and started pulling out of the garage…and…uh-oh!
I felt it. The mumbo-jumbo. The big ka-hoo-na. The master of disaster. Oh my goodness I’m really pregnant! …I jumped out of the car, raced into the house, scared the life out of Jason, and headed straight for the bathroom. Morning sickness. It’s here! Today it was funny. Today it makes me really-really-actually pregnant. Tomorrow will be another day and may not be so cute at some point. BUT~for today. I’m really-really pregnant!
oh no! well at least you have your confirmation :) Hopefully not for much longer!
ReplyDeleteWell this is 1 of your biggest fans. Oh yes, for sure BOY another Jas mase the dirty face.
ReplyDeleteWe now have June, (3)July, August & now September I know no one wants to go over their due date, but what a B-day gift for Opa.
In case no one has mentioned to U on a 1st P u can be as early as 2 wks or late as 2 wks:)
There will be all kinds of mood changes hang in there, U to Jas(Dad). It will be oh so worth it in the end when you see Jas,jr or Laura Elaine or both faces you'll forget the whole 9 months:)
Ok remember I'm here 4 U. Did u have the birthing center consultation or did you decide against it all together?:)
LUV U
You are just a sweetheat Jessica. I wish I was there to make you some baby tea. I am so happy for you, and all of us. We love you very much, and can't wait to see you with your baby in your arms. By the way, baby tea is camamill tea. It should help with morning sickness, or any other disconfort. Love ya! xoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete