This week our baby is the size of a blueberry, and the nose, mouth, and ears are starting to take shape!
On Friday, we had our first OB/GYN appointment... We arrived with nervous excitement Friday afternoon, and of course, upon entering the building I instantly realized my need to visit the little girls room. I handed Jason the insurance card and set off to find the restroom.
This is a play-by-play reenactment of Jason checking me in...
"Good afternoon, I'm here to check my wife in."
He hands the receptionists the insurance card.
(the check in desk is for multiple doctors)
Jason...standing...waiting...
Receptionist..."something smells good."
Jason, "Oh, I probably smell a little fruity, it's my gum..."
Jason...standing...waiting...
Jason looks down and realizes I handed him HIS insurance card not mine!
So...his wife's name is Jason and he smells fruity.
I have to say, the receptionist was pretty professional about the whole thing!
LOL =)
We head up to our doctor's office, we get called in, I step on the scale...Jason does his usual~stepping on the back of the scale so it looks like I gained 50lbs~thing, we head into the room, and our doctor John Dalhour walks into the room wearing a pink shirt and pink heals. Is the joke on us this time? Now 'WE' are trying to act professional, however we are giving each other the "are we missing something" look, until we finally get the nerve to ask who she was...the PA!
Until next week!
Until next week!
LOL!
ReplyDeleteat least he didn't cause a scene and put a hole in the drywall like my hubby :)