Friday, February 19, 2010

I've said it before...but now it's official!


front view...looks like a monkey...lol


I've said it before...but now we have a visual which makes it SUPER official! I have a baby human growing inside of me! Yes 'a' baby human. One, uno, a single baby...not two..or four. I was really hoping to get it over with in one pregnancy, and I have two moms’ who are both retired so I was thinking...they both could have one. =) Wishful thinking.
~Now we get to spend all of our energy on one precious little tike!~

Ultrasounds are awesome! I’m going to refer to the little bugger as a ‘he’ because I swear I saw a kick stand, however the doc informed me that at this stage the girl part is inflamed and looks like a kick stand as well. Go figure. So… he is 1 ½ inches long and has a heartbeat of 167 BPM. The little bugger is extremely active, and looked like a pin ball in a pin ball machine bouncing all over the place. We swear the he waived at us at one point. The little arms are tiny little stubs and you can see the outline of fingers. They are super cute! Not sure he has much for legs right now...there may just be toes. His heart was so clear and you could see it beating away.
It was amazing!!












3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you yesterday Thurs. and today Friday!! I couldn't wait to hear about the Dr. Appointment. I want to call you tomorrow!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I LOVE ultrasounds...makes it so much more real!
    HE is super cute by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ultrasounds. I love feeling the baby move around and eventually feel it hiccup. Pregnancy is amazing and it is a great feeling/expierence. Enjoy it! I can't wait to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete